martes, 26 de enero de 2016

Liechtenstein Dxpedition 2016


Hi,

I am preparing my next Dxpedition. I will be driving around Europe with a Motor Home and I will be stay in Campings.

I will operate in France and Switzerland during my trip to Liechtenstein where I will operate from some Flora Fauna References. I hope to arrive on 15th April and leave 18th April around 14:00 utc.

Liechtenstein Dxpedition 2016 will work on WARC bands and RTTY mode most the time I will spend there. As usual, I will transmit with my Portable Mast with Monobands Delta Loops and a Long End Fez antenna for 40 meters.

I hope to bring with me a 6 meters antenna. I hope some opening from there.

I designed a beautiful QSL for all who need a paper QSL... One year later I will upload to LOTW.

More information will be given in advance...

73 de Jose EA5IDQ
www.dxpedition.eu





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario