viernes, 13 de febrero de 2015

Mauritius and Rodrigues DXpedition 2015

Hi,

Today I am very happy, I received an email from Mautitius Authority to inform me about my Licence situation. They say:

Hello Mr Senent 

We wish to inform you that your application for licence, which was sent through post, reached the ICT Authority only on 05 February 2015. 
We have also received your email dated 10 February 2015, where you have provided contact details of your operation point in Rodrigues. 

We are presently processing your application and at first glance it seems that you have submitted all the information required. 
Should we require additional information, we will contact you next week. 

Thank you for your comprehension. 

Kind regards


It seems that I will receive my Licence very soon...

Jose EA5IDQ

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario