miércoles, 31 de diciembre de 2014

2014: a Happy Year on HAM Radio

2014 are finishing and I would like to say that It was a fantastic year for me on Radio. I think is three things: DXpeditions, My Web www.dxpedition.eu and my decission to be QSL Manager.


DXPEDITIONS:

I work from 3 different DXCC´s... From Iceland, Malta and Monaco... I started with Iceland as TF/EA5IDQ where I learn about how to prepair a Dxpedition alone. I worked as Portable in a Motor Home whith Inverted Dipoles and I made 1111 QSO´s. But the most important thing, now, I know which things like me on Radio.

Then, Malta as 9H3JA, during 7 days and Delta Loops Big Signal , I worked many DXCC´s from my Portable shack... I have not good Pile ups but I enjoy there...

Portable as EA5IDQ/P,  I was in 4 EA Flora Fauna references and in some Castle for W.C.A. 

Last one has been Monaco as 3A/EA5IDQ during 23 hours aperating from a hotel but with too much noisy during evenings and nights... I worked with 711 stations more of them from East and North Europe. But, I had good pile ups in RTTY on 10 and 40 meters. I hope help to offer new bands and modes for many operators...


QSL MANAGER:

In 2014 I started with one of my passions on Radio, to be QSL Manager... I am answering QSL Cards from my DXpeditions and now I am QSL Manager for HR1HFB and NP4LW . . . I hope to have more in the future,,, Please, if you can help me to find operators who need QSL Manager, I will apreciate you...

WEB:

All my information it is there, I want to offer a site to know EA5IDQ and his activity on Ham Radio. Also, I write a Blog where it is my "fresh" info . . .
On this site you will find information about Announced DXpeditions, Rent Holiday Shacks, etc . . .

Here is, please visit it . . . www.dxpedition.eu

Happy New Year with many New One DXCC´s  . . .

Jose EA5IDQ


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario